Wednesday, December 3, 2008

"The Christmas Story"

I'm a little late at getting my Christmas page going...but it's better late than never. Something I'm going to miss this year is watching "The Christmas Story" on TBS. They play it over and over again on Christmas Eve for a 24 hour period. Since we decided to down-size our cable(not to mention our cable bill) it will be missed this year. So in lieu of this, I have this picture of Jarrett that reminds me of the movie. Yes I know it's a poodle instead of a bunny rabbit, but it still does the trick.

2 comments:

Leah said...

That's cute! I'm sure he's going to love this picture when he gets older... :)

MaryBeth said...

Brieann, that picture is so hilarious...more so because I finally got to no Jarret! Christmas was way too fun this year...hopefully it took the place of your movie ;)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones