Friday, February 13, 2009

Morning.......

For the last few months I've convinced myself I'm done having children. I'm very happy with two, it's an easy number to deal with; especially on the days when I'm not so patient. Well our Father in Heaven was apparently disappointed in my decision. You guessed it...I'm currently expecting baby number three due in the end of September or the begining of October. Forgive me if I sound bitter about this whole thing, but I kind-of am. I'm really not looking forward to being sick for nine months followed by months of sleep-less nights. It will be ok in the long run I know, but for now it sucks!!!

4 comments:

Leah said...

Yay! Congratulations!!! I'm happy for you! And of course, I'm excited because misery loves company. hehehe. Cosette will be one next week and it's finally getting a little easier. Good luck!! Congrats!

Emma said...

Brieann - don't worry, eventually there will be a light at the end of the tunnel, for the sick part anyway. Six weeks and 3 days left! Sucka!

My Name's Sarah said...

Pah hah! You're pregnant and I'm not!

MaryBeth said...

James' sisters are jerks :) Sarah, I'm gonna crack up when you say you're pregnant next!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones