Thursday, November 12, 2009

Glee was awesome last night! For those of you that don't watch the show, it was mostly about people with disabilities. Growing up with an older brother in a wheelchair, you can see why I was touched by this. I didn't understand then the way I do now the struggles he must have gone through living every day in a chair, not being able to do many things on his own. I'm glad the writers of the show sort of addressed this issue and others. I was touched the most when the mean cheerleader coach went to visit her sister. I'm glad my family was blessed with my brother Casey, who has passed on from this life to the next. He taught me alot; especially about the gospel. I'm grateful for moments like this that help me remember him and how truly awesome he was!

1 comment:

MaryBeth said...

Brieann, that was great. I don't hear very many stories about Casey, so thank you for sharing a little bit about him with me.

And Glee is A-mazing.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones