Monday, January 12, 2009

Flabby, Fat, and Lazy-No More!!!

I've decided I'm tired of being fat! I have been working out for the last 4 months, 3 times a week, for and hour each time and have seen hardly any results! This is so frustrating!!! So I am making a plan to change the way I eat to see if this will help. I'm sure that's the reason why I haven't lost any weight, so I will change it my eating habits. So if anyone has any words of encouragement during this change, they would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks! Good-bye fat!!!

1 comment:

MaryBeth said...

You go lil' lady! Rick and I have cut out carbs hard core and have started doing South Beach. You should check a book out from the library and see if it would work for you. It's really not as hard as it seems. Good luck!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones