Thursday, January 15, 2009

Potty Time!

After my two first failed attempts to potty train Jarrett, I've decided to look to the books. I've searched the libraries and found everything I could on potty training boys. I even checked out the one movie I never wanted to hear again after training Rachel; for boys of course. It has the most anoying song ever, but I'm desperate and willing to try anything at this point! My last failed attempt had me changing underwear more often than those stupid diapers! I don't know why he can't grasp the concept, he's a smart kid! So this will be where I record our progress. Hopefully, it won't be too long...

2 comments:

MaryBeth said...

Brieann I tried something with Aren that worked like a charm...I know, way too much advice, but still.

I took him to the store and let him pick out a toy, but the only place he could play with the toy was on the potty. It ended up being a Blue's Clues speak 'n' Spell and it was really awesome.

Good luck. I am so not looking forward to this with Tatiana.

Leah said...

Good luck! Fourth time was a charm with Debbie... And she's still getting the hang of it. We still have yet to take her out in public without a pullup on. And I don't have any advice because we didn't do anything special, she just had to be ready, stubborn girl. Good luck!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones