Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I must be crazy! So far this morning I have listened to Rachel cry, yell, scream, and cry some more all because she didn't want to get dressed. So naturally, she has a red face from crying so much. I tell her to go wash her face so it won't be red for school and she tells me she doesn't want to go to school today. I ask her why and she says it's because she doesn't want to go with a red face. So, since I'm a sucker (or just too lazy to drag everyone out of the house) I tell her it's ok if she wants to stay home. I sure hope it doesn't back-fire...

3 comments:

Rick said...

So, how did it go?

MaryBeth said...

Damnation...Rick was signed in...that comment was all me.

Brieann Dillingham said...

She decided last minute she wanted to go. Yay for me!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones