Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Blessed

I'm feeling very blessed lately. I feel like I'm spoiled with the life I have. I have a wonderful husband who puts up wth a lot from me. I have 3 great kids whom I love dearly. Rachel is always willing to help me with anything. She always seems to know when I'm having a hard time. Jarrett makes me laugh with his random remarks. Yesterday he told me he wants to wear his muscle shirt so he can keep his muscles. Carter is just so cute and chubby! I have a nice home, too. I'm so very grateful for everything that blesses my life!

3 comments:

MaryBeth said...

I love days when I feel blessed. Remember to read this post the next time you hate your life :)

Leah said...

If this were on facebook I would 'like' this. :)

Mom said...

I love sunshine days. MBD has it right. It's for sure the rain will come. Enjoy! Love you.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones