Friday, April 2, 2010

General Conference

I'm so excited for General Conference this weekend! I've made some little Conference books for the kids with all kinds of activities so they won't get bored. Sugardoodle has lots of ideas for Conference. I have a link on my blog to that blog, if anyone is interested. I look forward to hearing from our leaders this time of year. With it being spring and all, I feel like it's a time to renew myself and how I live the gospel. It's a good time of reflection for me.

2 comments:

MaryBeth said...

I agree Brieann. I'm excited to hear this morning's session as it will probably be the only one the kids will sit through. Thanks goodness for DVR.

Mom said...

You are doing a wonderful work with your children, Brieann. I love you.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones